1. GORYO Chemical, Inc. believes that protecting your privacy is our responsibility.
2. We handle your personal information provided by our website, inquiry, application, e-mail or telephone as described below.
3. The term “personal information” is used by Goryo to identify an individual person, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
4. We will use your personal information to introduce new products & services, exhibitions, events and so on. Also, we will utilize this information to offer you products & services and to contact you in regards to your inquiry, relative to our research & development the reagents, marketing business and contract manufacturing services.
5. We are committed to control all personal information appropriately and prevent leaking, falsification and illegal intrusion.
6. We do not present and disclose any of your personal information you supply to us to a third party except for the cases below.
7. When you wish to refer and modify your personal information, we will respond to your request only when you can be confirmed by our method.
*Please change ★ to @ when you send an email.